Animal Fire TV presents 10 Amazing facts about Dogs (Part 3). This is the third part of the series. Hope you all will like these amazing facts.
- Your dog is as smart as a 2-year-old toddler.
- Dogs and cats both slurp water the same way.
- Your dog does have a sense of time — and misses you when you're gone.
- Your dog's whiskers help him "see" in the dark.
- Dogs only have sweat glands in their paws.
- On average, a dog's mouth exerts 320 pounds of pressure.
This YouTube video can show you a great many mind-blowing and wonderful facts about dogs.